Pages

zondag 25 november 2012

Photoshoot!

Hello guys!

I have been a bit silent last week because I was ill. I couldn't really do anything with makeup since I had infections on my face and in my mouth. I also had infected eyes. My facial skin looked horrible and my upper lip was swollen. I honestly looked like shit and thought it'd be better if I laid off the heavy makeup for a while, and continued to eat loads of vitamin C.
After a week of feeling naked a photographer I have in my facebook list did a lastminute casting call for an autumn style shoot today. I volunteered :) My infections are still a little bit visible but could well be hidden under some layers of makeup.
I just got the first results:




Photography by the awesome Jeroen Zelle!

I used LC's Chinadoll (Lotus Noir, Goldfish) and Alchemy palette (Incantation, Lucky Charm, Spellbound), my fav cheapass black eyeliner and MAC's Pro Longwear Lipstick in Approaching Storm (from the LE Daphne Guinness collection). The dress is a party dress by McGregor from last year's fall/winter collection and the blouse is from a flee market. The dress was originally about 220 euros but I got it cheap for about 50. Yey ^_^
The wig is model 'Belinda' by Hairs4u2, a webshop owned by a georgeous lady named Jaimie, I got this one because I helped her out with her booth on a festival last summer.  It got a bit messed up because of the wind, but her wigs are absolutely awesome and I could recommend them to anyone. This one happens to be exactly the same colour of my normal hair after the last dye I gave it but it's much more full and longer than my own.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten